Las Vegas Golf Center
The Las Vegas Golf Center is the #1 Golf Destination in Las Vegas and is located on the magnificent Las Vegas Strip just minutes from the megaresorts that make Las Vegas famous. The Las Vegas Golf Center is one of the most popular golf facilities in Las Vegas and is also now home of the Rockstar Bar Las Vegas . The LVGC is a 42-acre Vegas golf mecca and features a lighted par 3 course and a 113-stall two-tier driving range with both synthetic and natural turf hitting areas. In addition, there is a putting and short game areas plus AUTO POWER TEES on the range for use at no extra charge.Click to Visit Las Vegas Golf Center, and Book a Tee Time!
The Vital Statistics – Lighted Range and 9-Hole Course
– 9-hole lighted Par 3 course designed by Robert Cupp
– 113 stall lighted driving range with synthetic and natural turf hitting stalls
– Auto Power Tees automated ball-teeing system
– Putting green
– Short game area
– Rockstar Bar Las Vegas
– Dramatic views of the Las Vegas Strip
Awards and testimonials
– 2014, 2015, 2016 Top 50 stand-alone driving range in America as voted by Golf Range Association of America.
– Multiple honoree by VegasGolfer Magazine as best practice facility in Las Vegas.
– “Love this place; a must-go when in Vegas.” — LPGA Tour Superstar Natalie Gulbis via Twitter.
– “I really don’t think there is any other place like this in the world. You have the magnificent views of the Mandalay Bay Resort and the whole Las Vegas Strip as a backdrop while you play or practice. This place is cool; it has everything.” – Golf Life TV.
– All events welcome
– Located on Las Vegas Boulevard minutes from Las Vegas megaresorts and airport