Las Vegas, Nevada–EDITED 10/30/15–It’s almost time for another “world’s sexiest golf tournament” as the annual Vegas Par Am will tee off on August 15 at Bali Hai Golf Club. The Las Vegas golf tournament features the Par Mates female caddies, VIP golf at Bali Hai with a two-night stay at MGM Grand plus much more. To check out all of the details click now to the VegasParAm.com for all of the details and to reserve your spot. The event in 2015 was a huge success so stay close to the link below about the Par Am for news about the event in 2016. –By Brian Hurlburt.
As they say, a photo is worth a thousand words, so what’s a video of the world’s sexiest golf tournament worth? Well check it out below.
Golf only packages start at just $299. Double occupancy for the two-night stay is $399 while single occupancy is $649. Click now to reserve your spot in the Vegas Par Am today.
Bali Hai is a golf paradise located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The par 71 course measures 7,002 yards from the tips and affords spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip’s mega-resorts from the fairways. Bali Hai’s unique layout includes teasers like #16, a par 3 island green that frequently comes with an audience from the Cili Restaurant patio, as well as #3, a 468 yard par 4 with a creek running the entire right side, balanced with a bunker on the left. Play #3 and find out why it’s called “Shipwreck!” Drama and thrills only continue to build as the player progresses through the layout, an “in like a lamb, out like a lion” approach to golf course design.
Want to meet the Par Mates female caddies you may play with? Click now to view the official Par Mates web page.
Each Entry Includes:
• Two nights of luxury accommodations at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
• 1:00 P.M. shotgun scramble at Bali Hai Golf Club with one ParMate caddie per group (though additional ParMates are available this year)
• Completely new Callaway Golf XR rental club set with FootJoy shoes
• Decadent Buffet provided by Cili Restaurant at Bali Hai Golf Club
• Limo-bus transportation
• Complimentary drinks
• Several on-course contests throughout the event
• Prizes, giveaways and other cool swag worth thousands of dollars
• Much, much more…